Wednesday 29 August 2007

Manuel Becerril



6) Describe what you see yourself doing in the futue;


When I grow up I would love to be a graphic designer although my personality is kinesthatic and not visual I love designing stuff, especially cars. I liked cars since I was little and designing them has always been my passion. I always drew cars in my notebooks and they were really horrible but now I think I am really good at it so I am working hard to be one of the best. I would love to work for an important company such as Porsche®.

I want to live in Italy because I love italians, their culture and their food. Also because the most important sports cars brands are originated from Italy and it will be much easier to get a job there; Study my career will be much easier because there are many universities based on graphic designing. I would particulary like to live in Rome because I have seen lots of photos of it and people tell me wonderful things about it although I have not been there.

I would also love to be really good at tennis because I have been playing since I was four years old. I love this sport and it makes me realase my feelings when I am feeling sad or angry and relax. I want to have a family; one boy and one girl and a lovely wife and live with them in Italy. I want to be millionaire as well but by working hard every day, not by being lazy, so I can feel proud of myself for working hard everyday. I love to feel proud of my work, it makes me confident and and a better person as well as more happy. I would love to become this when I
grow up, if I achieve this I will complete my lifelong dream and probably be happy for the rest of my life although my aspirations can change with time, that is what I want to be in the future and I now I can achieve this because it is not impossible.
This videos makes me laugh.


No comments: