Wednesday 29 August 2007

Sean

Hi. My name is Sean. I am a visual and kinasthetic learner. I like the colour blue and I really like spaghetti. I love to act and I want to be a succesful actor! I would like to study in New York or London. I like to relax and my ways of relaxing are: While watching television, sit on a sofa and lay on my bed. I like travelling alot (not that I have been to many places but, who cares!). The one that I liked alot were my holidays to Egypt. The one which I also liked (but remember the least) was Italy. I really felt sad for the people of Pompey, who had died because of a volcano eruption. I also went to Turkey but I only remember myself nearly drowning, but my dad luckily saved me! (I was just 5 years old.) I am born in Holland, I miss it alot. People say that when my sister and I speak in Dutch that it sounds like Chinese, instead of Dutch. I hope that this school year will be a succesful year, so when I look back I will be proud of myself. I really like Mexico because it's nice and warm, and I hope that I can stay here for a longer period of time than expected. The best school I have ever gone to is the Edron. EDRON ROCKS!!!

No comments: