Friday 31 August 2007

eduardo draft

Nowadays what motivates me and who I admired

Really I can say that this last year I have felt fascinated with the tennis it is a very exciting and fun sport I would like to comment that my absolute passion was the soccer but now I had known a bit more about “tennis” I enjoyed it actually when I returned from Canada (two months ago) I began to training 6 times a week three hours daily and can be sure that it will be my sport in a future.

I will tell you that I feel very happy because I enjoy it a lot when I am playing it. I think that tennis is one of the most fascinating sports in all the world because when I stand on the court and I am waiting for the ball I am wishing to hit it by using my body and all my brain thinking about an intelligent strategy. I know that it also implicate a lot of perseverance and dedication. I know it.

I will begin for telling you that there are few persons for whom I feel great admiration this person of whom I am talking is really big, he is named Roger Federer number 1.

Roger Federer was born on August 8, 1981 in Binningen, Swiss his tennis career began when he was 6 years old, he is right-handed and he uses only one hand for the reverse.
Roger Federer is simply a different player, provided that rarely in the History one has seen a tennis player to handle all the technical variants with the facility and the quality that does it.
The serve he takes a very simple and relaxed mechanics, reason as which reaches really high speeds that 210 Km/H overcomes and difficultly one sees him to lower his average across the game. On the other hand he is very skilful to stamp on the ball the different effects or angles that the situations of game, the surface or the skill of his rival ask him.
He holds a number of records in tennis history he has won the most important tournaments as the Australian Open, US Open and Wimbledon .

I think that he is a genius however I discovered that who loves something as I love and enjoy tennis I could be able to become very far maybe as a Roger Federer, why not?

No comments: