Thursday 30 August 2007

Ines

People who motivate me-
My friends:
They have always helped me whenever I had doubts or questions, they have guided me many times and cheered me up. I am a person who wishes to be dependent and make things by herself, but whenever I'm alone, I cannot deny I do miss to have a friend I can depend on, a friend I can trust and that can inspire me and bring me enthusiasm. After all, enthusiasm is excitment with inspiration, motivation and a pinch of creativity.
Once, a friend of mine told me: "Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try." I have kept that quote ever since, and it has always helped me through, even though that friend moved away long ago.
I believe that your friends are a unique part in your life, making it worth living.
Friends are great people, really great people make you feel that you, too, can be great. Shoot to the moon and even if you miss you´ll end up among the stars!
So, why do people care if they fail? There is always a second chance, and you only have to get better. Not better than everyone else, but better than yourself. That way, you know that you can do more than what you really think.
Dream as if you´ll never die, and live as if you´ll die today! Try to make everything possible and try!!
I am an ignorant person, and I don´t know whats solitude is like, so why take the chance? Better take the chance to have friends and keep them with you, they are always worth a laugh, a smile and a try!

(corrected by Dani)

No comments: