Wednesday 29 August 2007

Mateo Zavala

I have learned that i am a kinasthetic and an auditory learner.
I enjoy learning by doing or hearing.
I see myself in the future taking one of these two careers: electric engineering or architecture. For about 2 years i wanted to be a musician but i realized that it was a hard choice so i turned to my other passions: Computering and Drawing (like hotels,houses,restaurants etc etc...) The drawing part for architecture and the computer one for electrical engineer.
I see myself with a wife sons and or daughters.
Just because i am not going to be a musician does not mean that i am giving music up because i still love it and i cannot live with out it.
if i study electrical engenieering i will study in the TEC or go international and if i study architecture i will study in the UNAM or go international. I still dont know where i would live cause eventhough i totally love Mexico there are places with better opportunities and calmer places.
In my spare time i would read, play and also listen to music, i would skateboard, watch movies, play soccer, play basketball,table tennis etc etc (my hobbies).

AMBITIONS
mostly my ambitions are my hobbies like skating, football, computering, basketball, box, playing music, listen to music, watching films, TV, wii, playstation 2, nintendo 64,etc etc......


Who Motivates Me
Depends on what.

For music: bands and artists that motivate me in music are: Red Hot Chili Peppers cause of how they play and becuase of how orignal they are. Dave Matthews cause of the way he sings, his liyrics and the way he puts the sax into every song. The Who because they let me relax and they are fun to listen to. Jimi Hendrix cause of his liyrics, the guitar and the guitar solos etc etc...
Basketball: Allen Iverson is one of the players that most motivate me in basketball because eventhough he is short like me he is one of the best players on the NBA.
Football: Messi motivates me alot in football cause he is young talented and he is a simple person not like player like for example David Beckham.