Friday 31 August 2007

Santiago Maurer

The person that inspires me the most in my life is someone in my family. That person inspires me because,he always does what he proposes to himself. No mater what happens to him during the day he is always trying to make you happy even if he is the one that needs to cheer up. No mater what the situation is or what you did, he always forgives you and he always thinks about everyone else before himself.

The things that motivate me in life are always activities with other people because ,I dont like being alone. One of my favorite activities is water skiing because when I ski I dont think about anything else. Only what I am doing and if I stop thinking about that, I fall and I think that's how you get the best of something.

My ambition in my life is to travel around the world because whenever I travel I enjoy whatever I do. When I go to the beach I enjoy crashing through the waves all day long and the piƱas coladas by the poolside or even when I walk down the beach drinking a coconut. When I go to the U.S.A. shopping, not for clothes but for something interesting. I also like to travel to cultural places like Egypt and learn all about their past.

I like the way he plays:

No comments: