Wednesday 29 August 2007

Dani




Hi! My name is Daniela, and I took the test...I found out that I am a visual and kinesthetic learner. When I meet people I always remember faces, but I don't remember names (few exceptions). I like to ice skate, go to movies, relax at home, and hang out with my friends. When I grow up I think I'd like to study gastronomy (be a gourmet chef), or maybe get a PhD in medicine. I don't really know !

This song helps me concentrate (or also go to sleep):


i like this song...


People who Motivate me:
My Friends -
You don't realize how much friendship is worth until you actually miss it. I am the type of person that's dependent on other people, so for me its very important to have friends.

My friends make me laugh even when I'm not in the mood, and they always manage to find a way to make me happy. I'm sometimes quite a hard person to get along with, so when I asked my friends why they hung out with me they said, "Because we like you." as if it were so obvious. (they made me so happy after that :P)
My friends have grown to be a part of me, like a vital organ that without it, well, you're dead.

I never understand lonely people. It may be because I am ignorant, and it's true that I like my privacy, but to me friends are part of life, they're what makes it worth living.

Friends motivate you and push you to do things that at first you don't like the idea of, but in the end you're glad that they convinced you, because even if things didn't work out, you all had a good laugh.

No comments: