Tuesday 28 August 2007

¡¡lorii!!


hi my name is lorenza and i like this song because it makes me happy.... i dont know why but it makes me happy!! mmm my story....

describe what you see urself doing in the feature??

I´ve been thinkin about this for a long time and i really dont know what ill be working on, or living, or will be like but i really know what i would be like to be doing i would love to be a woman with a career for example i now dream of being a plastic curgan or a graphic designer but i really dont know what ill be thinking by tha time I really have to choose Id probably be a happy person living in a normal house not VERY big and not very SMALL in a nice place im not asking for a super tecnologic department in the center of paris or something just ... a confi place to live with a nice family... a sexy french man haha and 4 children... or 3?.. or 2? i dont know I really havent thought about that mm what else? oo my jobs and hobbies i would love to have a great work like i said before being a plastic surgan wouldnt be bad and have money to go shopping frecuently!! wouldnt be bad either hahaha my hobbies first i would love to be a proffesional hip hop dancer because i love that tipe of danceing because i dont know steps are very strong and quick and i like that because for example in ballet or jazz you need alott of balance which i dont have haha like this kinnda thing and like backup dance for movies or commercials or song videos!!!! yeahh i would be happy!!! but i need to practice and go to dance classes (hip hop) for longer and stuff.. i would like to.... have a "bernes de la montaña" dog HAHA i love them mmmm i would love to be a gourmet chef!! OMG YEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZ I LOVE FOOD AND I LOVE COOKING SOO!!! PERFECTO ILLL BE A GOURMET CHEF HHAHA ok i dont know but its one of my options haha and mmm i would like to have a happy life... and like .. BE FAMOUSI WOULD LOVE TO BE FAMOUS!!!!! HAHA BE A GREAT ACTRESS .. THATS JUST ANOTHER DREAM HAHA mmmm have lotts of frieds so that im not alone !!!! and like have lotts of plans imm... a happy person.....
and ... i like ice cream .... chocolate-mint specialyy!!!
haha ohhh and i love my friends i really love them!!!
!°!LORiiin!?!"

No comments: