Friday 31 August 2007

Raghava - DRAFT

I think that in the future i will be a cartoonist or maybe i will draw comics and sell them. I think this becuase I like to draw comics and cartoons.Or maybe i could be a proffesional cricket player, because i love playing cricket. Or i could also take over my dads company becuase it is quite succesfull. And my mom says she will train me to work in the company.(My dad owns a company which makes clothes in India and sells them to shops like Liverpool here in Mexico. The other thing i have in mind is owning a restaurant, because restaurants are really succesfull.
The things that motivate me are friends, my family and myself. They usually motivate me to win, get good grades or to just do better in life and never give up.
An inccident that has changed my life forever is moving from india to mexico because the way of life here is really different to the one in India. Also becuase in India people live differently because it is a poorer country. They didnt have any supermarkets there instead they sol stuff in smaller shops. You could also go anywhere without worrying about being kidnapped or mugged so me and my friends went everywhere on our bikes. The reason i moved is becuase my dads company is in mexico and the factories in which the clothes were made were in india. And my mom used to live with me and my brother in india and my dad in mexico, So we decided to live together and we moved to mexico with my dad:)
My ambition in life is to travel all around the world, try to be the best in everything i do, to become rich and famous and most importantly be happy!!!!!!!

1 comment:

We are going to achieve the best! said...

awesome piece of work!!!

Long live Lamb Of God!!!



seb