Tuesday 28 August 2007

Samer


jajajajajajajajaja!!!!


Really Cool!!!!!!!


He is really good!!!!!!


Hey my name is Samer and I like sushi, sports, music, and Ice cream . My favorite animal is the KUDU!! I took a test and I am a Visual, Auditory and Kinesthetic learner.

I started skateboarding 2 years ago. I was really trying and getting better each time. But a year ago I stopped skateboarding because I kept on falling off the skateboard . So I stopped skating. I was hurting my self really bad like scratching my face, arms and legs. I tried to jump 6 stairs and I did it , I was really happy. The second time I didn’t take enough speed and landed on the sixth step and flew off my board, I couldn’t walk but About 20 minutes later I was walking just fine. But I got really hurt so after I stopped skateboarding I tried other sports. But this year I tried again to skate and I am getting better each time.

Describe an Incident

When I started playing basketball and I wasn’t very good but I started practicing. I got inspired because there is a phrase that says “The Practice makes the Master”. So I asked people that new how to play basketball and they showed me how to do some things so I just kept on practicing, I got better and better. You can be vey good at something depending on your attitude. Really poor people do amazing things and people with no arms or legs could do amazing things. So you just have to set your mind to do it, and practice.