Wednesday 29 August 2007

Ems Guerrero

Hey! I took the test and saw I'm an auditory learner! That means I like music very much and I learn by listening to people how to do it! Although I had 4 points on auditory learning I had 3 points in the other two, so that means I'm a bit of everything :)! Music's my passion and when I grow up I want to be a musician! I'd like to play in gigantic stadiums and hear the roar of the audience... Men that's a good feeling!

That are the things that motivate me to achieve my dream! There are many thing's that motivate me, but music's the most noticable. When I'm feeling down and I need something to keep me alive is MUSIC :)! A good melody and beautiful lyrics always work when you need it. The feeling of knowing that one day I might be standing on a stage in front of thousands of people that will be crazy and enjoying the music, make's me happy! It's an awesome feeling that people know something you wrote without you showing it to them! You might freeze on stage because it's a hard song to sing (cause the lyrics are sad or just because it's a really sentimental piece to sing) and the audience's going to sing the song, get you out of the trouble and make you feel better hehe :)! That's the feeling that motivates me from keep on going and never surrender until my dream's accomplished!!!

Another thing that motivate's me, is the people that never surrender until they have reached their dream. Why should you do something you don't want to do because that's gonna give you money?! Life's made to explore it! And if you puirsuit your dream, life's gonna pay you back... someday, somehow! There are other kind of people that motivate me also... People that although they don't have any money, work with dignity instead of stealing. And they are happy with what they have and thank for that!! Not like other ambitious people that always want more and more! And you can see many african people who are starving to death and they still smile!! And they smile more than many people with money and food do! Those people really deserve much better! Other kind of people that motivate me... are the ones that are with you everytime you need it! Because they're with you everytime you need it and they try to make you feel better and smile in any possible way!

HOW DO I SEE MYSELF IN THE FUTURE
Altough music's my passion and that's what I wanna do when I grow up, I want to study cinematography and photography! Because music's a really really hard business and not many can do it, but I have faith and I know I can make it. But if for any reason I can't... I wan't to be a Movie Director. That's the other passion I have in life! But outside of my business life, I see myself in the future with a beautiful wife and beautiful children all happy together in a big house with a pool and a big backyard!! Jeje dreaming's allowd right?!?!!


The next 3 songs REALLY inspire me...





No comments: