Wednesday 29 August 2007

Nat G.


Hi my name is Natalia, I am a Visual and Kinesthetic learner. I like mexican food and my favorite colors are blue and green. I also like ice-skating and football, my favorite teams are Chivas and Barcelona. I like to be happy and have a laugh with everyone.
When I grow up I would like to be a professional football player, a figure ice-skater, a film director or a photographer (cinematographer).

I know that its really difficult to be a professional football player (even more if you are a girl!), but still I really love football and I want to be very successful. For me football is not only a sport or a hobbies, but a passion. I enjoy, suffer, fear and love every second of a football match. I love every time I smell the wet grass and hear the kicking of the balls.
I know its a difficult task to achieve but I really try to make it true.

I would also like to be a film director. I think cinematography is a way to express your feelings through stories so you can show the world what you think, what you love, what you live and what you want. Its a mixture of music, images, emotions and creativity. This is linked to photography, because if you make the cinematography of a movie, you give more shape to the film, adding colors and different tones to give more feeling to every scene.

The other thing that I want to do even though I do acomplish any of my other abitions is to help the people of the world. I would like to teach people how to read and write.

This are my ambitions and I hope to achieve them, because there is not one dream that you can't follow.

Peace & Love!



this is a song that helps me concentrate:

No comments: