Thursday 30 August 2007

aRiEl MiLlEr

FRIENDS
oone of the things that motivtes me to be in school are my friends with whom i eat and talk about stuff i saw or read in my house,i play with them i chat with them in the computer, and agree to bring things like cards.
in my privada i have a lot of friends as well and i go to sell candy and toys with them, so we can get things like videogames.

FAMILY
My parents motivate me because they work very hard and they take me to my fencing lessons and they are always there when i need them.Sometimes they help me with my homework, sometimes i draw with my mum, sometimes i do sculptures made of plastiline with my mum.
Another really important member of my family is my sister, sometimes i play with her.

JOBS/AMBITIONS
My ambitions are to be a great fencer & violinist and i would like to be genetical engineering or nanotechnologist, i think i will come up with more ideas in the future, but i like those kind of jobs, i like science, i like doing experiments.

HOBBIES
My hobbies are playing the violin, doing fencing, playing videogames and reading books.
i think i like Edgar Allan Poe as a writer.i plan to be a great fencer because lately i have been going to a lot of competitions.
i also love the violin, i love when i play a song really well and my teacher congratulates me, i also like hearing my siter play the cello.

this song inspires me

this video makes me laugh



this a tribute to a person i admired a lot.



NEIL YOUNG-A MAN NEEDS A MAID


bioshock trailer