Wednesday 29 August 2007

Bastian

I am Bastian and the other day when i did the test to know what kind of a learner i am i found out that i am an audutory and kinasthetic learner.
I like to learn mostly phisicly and with music.
I like music, and it makes me concentrate work harder and faster.

Ambitions:I dont really know what i would like to do but my hobbies are football and music.
this is one of my favorite songs

I think that the most important thing that influence me are music , friends and people all around the world. I think motivation is good because some times what motivates me is my self satisfaction letting me know that I did the thing I wanted to do and I did it well

Some times people all around the world motivate me for example there are so many people with bad parents who have lived in bad environment and still have a great life. These people motivate me but the people who motivate me the most are the people who have survived hurricanes, floods, earthquakes and even tsunamis having continued a great successful life not falling into drugs, alcohol or depression, these type of people are the people that motivate me when im sad I cant do what im intended to or anything really because they have lost family, friends and a home and they have started from 0. These people motivate me because when im sad and I think about them they make me think they made it through and im just sad and I cant.

Another thing that motivates me when im sad are my friends that they see me sad and tell me what’s wrong and they cheer me up making me believe that whatever’s wrong isn’t and what im sad about must be forgotten.

Music also motivates me, music makes me concentrate harder faster and better that’s why my test says im an auditory learner because I like to listen to music while I work it also makes me relax

These are my reasons to think motivation is good because imagine a world where nobody was motivated it would be a sad world with mediocre people and everybody the same that’s why

Motivation is good!!!!





No comments: