Wednesday 29 August 2007

Federico - DRAFT

I just did the test and im half of the three classes . Because I Like to learn listening from people and having fun I love doing sports and create things I love to write and listen to music .What motivates me is to poeple to congratulate me and be proud of me. Also the fact that I know im capable of doing it. Thats something that does not permit me to give up.

I love music , Fotography and movies . I would like to be a movie maker in the future . So that everyone could see my work and try to do do something about all the problems that we and the world have.

A person that has inflicted in my life has been a lot of poeple from my family to a movie maker called Micheal More. I admire him because he is trying to inform everyone of the problems that the we have and I adimire that.

A accident has inflicted my life I have to say it was the death of my best friend. When I first knew I could not stop beeing sad but after I though of it I learned that you have to enjoy every second of your life because you don`t know when its going to end.And now Itry to enjoy every moment of my life

.


So enjoy and have fun every day!!!!!!!!! : )

I love doing sports and specialy a sport called Parkour also called as free running I practice everyday and because I practice and I have tried really hard. I now can jump 3 meters from the roof to the floor. I learned it from a french guy that started this hole game his name is David Belle I admire him a lot Because he can do lots of cool stuff.

have a look


I like to call my self a sport billy because I love moving and thats my kinaesthetic part
and I do lots of soprts from golf to parkour and skiing.I like to go out with my friends and laugh a lot . My favorite animal is the dog and I have one who is called puma and I love her more than anything.

I love classical music it get s me concentrated and makes me work harder and faster I hope that one day I could go see an orchesta in an auditorium some day.

Yay!!!!

No comments: