Thursday 30 August 2007

Sebastian

Describe what you see yourself in the future


There are lots of things that i would like to work in the future. I don't know what i'll be working in the future but I would like to be a football player; because i enjoy playing football ,i love football and i've always played football, i've played it since i was a young boy. Or i would like to do a sport for a living, for example i would like to go to the olympics, or i would like to be a beach football player or football 5 vs. 5 (it's football but in a small indoors court). My dream is to play a world cup. I would like to live somewhere in Europe because i've heard good things about europe and i've never been to europe. And i also would like to live in Europe because there are really good football leagues such as The Premiere League, The Spanish League, The "Serie A" from italy, The Bundesliga from germany and others.

I would also like to study medicine because i think it is an interesting subject and i like medicine. One of the other reasons of studying medicine is that my parents also studied medicine.

I would like to have a nice family with wife and children and to live happy, and teach them how they teached me.





No comments: